Revere Police Department - 400 Revere Beach Pkwy - Revere, MA 02151 - (781) 284-1212
facebook twitter youtube pinterest

I was in a car accident. What do I do?

  • If you are able, immediately pull your vehicle to the side of the road and exchange license and vehicle information
  • If you or any of your passengers are injured, call 911 immediately
  • If damage to either vehicle is over $1,000 you must complete a motor vehicle crash report

For additional information and to print out a Revere Police 'Paper Exchange' sheet, Click Here (coming soon)

Home / Departments / Traffic Department / Motor Vehicle Crash Reports